Specimen / Observation databases
- NLD -
[Nynorsk] - Search the Norwegian Lichen Database for collected specimens and observations. More than 300,000 records from 17 primary databases. Search results presented in maps, lists, or tables.
- SLD - The Svalbard Lichen Database.
- Types - Search specimens in the lichen type herbarium.
- Field Notes - Record observations of Norwegian lichens in our field note database, in Norwegian only.
- Field Inventories - Record inventories of red listed Norwegian lichens. Database developed by a former red list project. In Norwegian only.
- Photo Gallery - View thousands of photographs of hundreds of lichen species.
- 2012-05-02 – NLD: Dataset HH (herbarium of Håkon Holien) now included in dataset TRH (The Museum of Natural History and Archaeology, NTNU)
- 2012-02-06 – This web site moved to a new adress (http://nhm2.uio.no/lav/web), but automatic redirection from old adresses will hopefully make the transition unnoticed for most of our users
- 2011-08-15 – NLD: New Search Result format: Decimal latitude/longitude (e.g., for GIS and statistics)
- 2011-06-10 – Graphis Scripta 23(1) uploaded
- 2011-05-18 – Clickable tree version of Outline of Ascomycota - 2009 (Lumbsch & Huhndorf 2010) opened (see Links)
- 2011-05-16 – Zahlbruckner's catalogue opened (see Services)
- 2011-05-16 – RLL updated (list 221)
- 2011-04-15 – The Phyllopsora site opened (see Genera)
- 2011-03-30 – The Norwegian macrolichen flora site opened (see Projects)
- 2011-03-18 – The Norwegian lecideoid lichen site opened (see Projects)
- 2011-02-18 – The Krogia site opened (see Genera)
- 2011-01-07 – RLL updated (lists 118-220)
- 2010-12-15 – Graphis Scripta 22(2) uploaded
- 2010-11-09 – NLD: Red list categories updated in accordance with the new Norwegian Red List.
- 2010-11-04 – Complete dataset from TRH added to NLD. NLD now contains complete data sets from all Norwegian public collections.
- 2010-09-24 – Major facelift of this web site
- 2010-06-22 – Graphis Scripta 22(1) uploaded
- 2010-03-01 – Photo Gallery: 3D images of some species
Lichens on Facebook
A new Facebook group for discussing Norwegian lichens
We are happy to introduce a new Facebook group for discussions on Norwegian lichens! Any topic concerning our lichens are welcome. The language will probably be mostly Norwegian, but it's not a rule.
Santesson's Fennoscandian checklist
Specimen dbs: CNALH | UPS
Outline of Ascomycota 2009: Tree | PDF
Index Nominum Genericorum
Biodiversity Heritage Library
International Association of Lichenology | IAL7 Symposium
GBIF: data portal | GBIF-Norway
EOL | Lifedesks: Psora
Artsdatabanken: Artskart | Artsobservasjoner | Red list
X-port (UiO journal search)